Friday, June 15, 2012

"You Are Selected! Hooray!"

I have this habit of reluctance to answer calls from unknown numbers.

This started when I received several calls from some insurance agent during office hours, to promote their product with pick up lines "You are among those lucky ones!" And these agents would usually still annoyingly force me to listen to their attractive packages even though I had nearly a thousand times said that I was not interested. They would want to know why wasn't I interested or whether they could give me another call later. Or even worse, they would hang up on me with bitter thank you tone.

Just now I received another unknown "cantik" number. And I chose to ignore.



Oh. It's also a habit to google that number, to ensure that I've ignored the right caller. I also did the same to this and so it resulted to these :


So yes, it was a right decision. But how true was the google result? I don't dare to verify it. If you did, please let me know. Sharing is caring. ;)

Till then. Muah.

Some interesting info about prank call : Even very prominent people have fallen victim to prank callers, as for example Elizabeth II, who was fooled by Canadian DJ Pierre Brassard posing as Canadian Prime Minister Jean Chrétien, asking her to record a speech in support of Canadian unity ahead of the 1995 Quebec referendum.

2 comments:

Intan Jufflisa said...

cik ahsuez, saya juga punyai habit yg sama. tak suka jawab panggilan dari nombor yang tidak dikenali. pastu google.. hehhe.

Leather designer Totes bags said...

Yes you are right and that's why I love Google recently so just search the Ladies black leather Platform Shoes on http://www.cwmalls.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...