Thursday, June 2, 2011

Gambar Makanan Sahaja, Sungguh!

Guilty as charged, I didn't have much time to put many things I have in my mind now into readable and comprehend-able sentences, type and publish them. But I did have photos ready in my laptop, with some minor editing required.

So, let's salivate!













Note : Menu and price for Malaysia Bubba Gump is here, and I could not find Malaysia's version of Tony Roma's menu. Boleh budget cantik-cantik dan cuba.

Fun Facts : Locavore is a new word formed from two Latin words; locus, "place", and vorare, "to swallow". Found in 2001, this word is defined as "a person who attempts to eat only food grown-locally. (Source 1 and Source 2)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hoi... time aku puasa nih la ko post gambo makanan macam2 kan.. Kejam!!

~SaTo OrEo~ said...

saya juga ingin mengatakan entri ini sedikit kejam untuk mak buyung di akhir2 trimester neh.. hahahaha.. nice pics aniwei..

Ahsuez said...

Tema, kau anggaplah ini sebagai pemberi idea untuk berbuka nanti. Sluuurrrp...

Sato, eh.. Boleh lagi tu! Kongsi-kongsi dengan raja dan putera. Pics, credit to my brother in law and Hasrul's camera. :)

Kimmy said...

Thank you for the link to Bubba Gump menu (Malaysia). Been searching for it ^^ All I get is other countries menu...

Ahsuez said...

And thanks for stopping by, Kimmy! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...