Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Kota Kinabalu, 13 June 2011

These are fresh from oven.

Am now one a queen-sized bed, Le Meridian Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. Not a gateaway, but more to another call of works. But somehow or rather, this is a good, brief me-time when I can enjoy my luxurious 30 mins bath, uninterrupted TV session and once in a blue moon night blogging! Yes, I didn't mention about uninterrupted sleep since it is almost sure that I'll still get 'interrupted' sleep after consistent 2 years of terjaga malam because of Eirsa. No regret but rather getting used to it and made me miss my baby a lot!


So, Kota Kinabalu. This is not my first, second or third. I had been here for quite some belas-belas time for work and once for our third honeymoon. But I could never get enough of this city. It seems to have inexhaustible list of offerings to the visitors. I will fall in love over and over again.

Arrived at around 7.30pm at the hotel, we still managed to catch up with the night markets in which there are 4 of them just around this area; the famous Philippines market (I bought nothing, puas dah bakar duit kat sini dulu), pasar jual buah-buahan dan sayur-sayuran (I bought dried anchovies for Mak and Mama), pasar dried food (I bought nothing, but my staff bought whole lot of Amplang and kuih cin cin), pasar makan-makanan hawkers style (I bought my dinner here, nasik goreng membukit punya banyak!) and pasar malam jual all the denims, bags, shoes with very good bargain (I bought a bangle, worth buying!). Pasar buah-buahan dan sayur-sayuran offered the best selections that you could get; all items are well packed and very neat! Murah dan fresh, tok sah nak cakap la. I takut Mak nak bermastautin kat sini je kalau jumpa benda-benda makan yang fresh begini.

Foreigners are not foreign here. They are always some numbers of them, most of them backpackers.

I always say KK is good place for tourism. The kaki scenery gunung Kinabalu, the breathtaking islands around Tunku Abdul Rahman marine area, the night markets, and not to forget, the fresh fresh fresh seafood. I'll definitely come back, with Eirsa of course. One day.

Ye. Saya menyesal. Sebab malas nak bawak camera. Lalu terpaksa ambil gambar guna camera iPhone 3GS sahaja. Harap maaf kualiti gambar tidak sesedap mata memandang.




The flea market was located along this road. And very early in the morning, the road already cleaned! I mean, very clean!
This thing is heavy, I mean not the cheapo style. But I manage to get this half of first offered price.

 Note : Can't wait to go home. Homesick. Mengada gedik.

3 comments:

abahwafi said...

Singgah 1Borneo tak Sue ?

mommaholicSURI said...

My next meeting which supposed to be scheduled in KK nampaknya mcm akan dicancel. Xdptlah i nak cr jejak tapak kaki u kat sana. :)

Pasar2 kat situ nampak tempting. Colorful lak tu!!!

How's Eirsa doing the night she's not having u by her side? ke papa dia yg xleh tido rindu mommy? :p

Ahsuez said...

Lalu pat kali Hasrul, lalu je.

Nuurill, you kalau tak jadi pergi KK, you pergi tempat cinta yang lagi best. I pulak yang super excited tau!!

Eirsa was behaving well and if you read my tweets, both Papa & Eirsa fetched me at the airport! Papa has to go through the hassle 3-4 kali berhenti sebab nak melayan Eirsa yang duduk kat carseat sorang-sorang kat belakang. MANIS SANGAT!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...