Thursday, June 9, 2011

Kenapa Kau Diam Membisu?

I don't know.

I didn't feel like sharing much thus the flow on stories that I wanted to share with you, tak mari (didn't come). Atau mati di tengah jalan. Bits and pieces were everywhere but I didn't have the mood to join connect everything together.

By the way, I'm now looking forward for my very first vacation without Eirsa (since her existence). I'll be going to a famous holiday destination in Malaysia with only Mak and my younger brother, Hasry. Just the three of us, semua pun 'bujang', in 2 weeks. It was a short notice vacation plan that I've ever made (1 month notice is considered a short notice for me).

I don't know what to expect, I know I will certainly miss Eirsa a lot (ok lah, I'm going to miss Husband too but bearable la, plus at night, he can easily sail off to neverland whenever his head touch the pillow). But Eirsa, hmmm.. May be the get to bed part is going to be easy but she might wake up in the middle of night and look for me. I have confidence in Husband and my in-laws but when Eirsa is in her super-cranky mode, memang boleh jadi sakit jiwa sangat menduga kesabaran. Not that I had never left Eirsa alone with Husband before, but previously she was too little to understand that I'll not be around for quite some time. And her level of mogok was much tolerable when she was younger. Plus I traveled very little lately and Eirsa is spoiled with my daily availability at home.

Whatever it is flight tickets have been paid for, so does our 3D/2N accommodation. Despite the worry, I'm still excited as this is the first Mak will be on a flight. In fact, the reason I'm doing all these is because Mak has been telling me how much she wanted to get on a flight several times before. With the condition that I only have one child and it is manageable for Husband to take a good care of her all by himself and with name of Allah I arranged everything for her and pray to Him that everything will go as planned. InshaAllah.

You be a good girl, ok? Saaaaaayang Eirsa.

Note : I already have all my outfits planned, in my head.

5 comments:

wande-ful said...

eirsa...can you stop being all cute and adorable?

how can you make that face but still look omg-im-so-going-to-kiss-you !

Ahsuez said...

Eirsa waktu melalak nampak anak tekak pon comel, tapi geram jugak walaupun comel comel begitu tapi buat perangai.

Salam Encik Auwairi. One stop center untuk pelbagai produk. Harap maju jaya.

afizan azman said...

being apart will make us appreciate the love more. like me...ive been apart and far away from my famili since a few years ago. yet, the love is growing bigger n bigger.

(nota kaki-imagine, aku adalah eirsa, bezanya abah aku takderlah tidur mlm2 dgn aku) hahaha...

insyaAllah, eirsa will be a good girl, plus...u are fulfilling ure mom's dream. insyaAllah.

mommaholicSURI said...

Rupa Eirsa dalam gamba ni macam sikit je lagi nak tumbuk budak laki yang kacau-kacau dia kat sekolah. Ok x imagination i? haha.

Wish you a very pleasant vacation in Langkawi. I tau u nak pakai baju apa hari-hari!! :)

Ahsuez said...

Pizan, thanks! Tapi tak pe la kalau kau nak tidur dengan mak & abah pun. ;)

Nuurill, imaginasi you memang tahap tinggi, okay! And thanks! I pergi outstation sekejap ni je pon dah kecoh, padahal you selalu je tinggalkan gentlemen dua org tu. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...