Monday, April 18, 2011

Mari Terbang ke Marikh!

No. I don't usually buy CD with price of RM41.90, for just 12 tracks. Lagi-lagi pula yang album yang tidak datang dengan lirik.


Yes. I bought Bruno Mars for that exact price, for that number of tracks. With no lyrics attached.


No. I didn't even know him (or them, I thought Bruno Mars was a band! Silly! Malu! Tak nak melihatkan diri kepada dunia dah!) and even searched for "their" album at the International Pop Band section (malu darab dua!).


Yes, I had the whole 40 mins in my car to listen to all tracks because of Monday traffic and it was raining and gosh, ALL SONGS ARE JUST LOVABLE! I macam nak menangis apabila menyedari setiap sen, setiap keringat, setiap aksi gusti bersama Eirsa (she was very cranky last Saturday due to interrupted afternoon nap), setiap titis air liur untuk justify pembelian ini kepada Suami, yang dilaburkan untuk memiliki sekeping album yang asli, adalah berbaloi-baloi-baloi! I love the little husk in his voice, the tone and his talent of being co-writers of all the songs. Sangat hebat dan berbakat.


Before owning the album, I only knew 3-4 songs and I could only mumble those songs but man, the whole album is just worth even more than RM41.90! Even his raggae duet  with Damian Marley, Liquor Store Blues is a genius! My personal favorites are Talking To the Moon and Runaway Baby and The Other Side and Grenade and Just The Way You Are and Marry You and Somewhere in Brooklyn (I know, almost all. Hahaha..)


Nasib baik I hanya mendapat tahu kehebatan Bruno Mars dan magis lagu-lagunya setelah konsert beliau berakhir. Kalau tak, wajib I justify kepada Suami untuk menonton konsert Bruno Mars dengan tiket harga kedua atau ketiga paling mahal.


It is quite rare for us to find songs dedicated for friends. Atau mungkin I je yang tak tahu. Dasar katak bawah tempurung. But this song really is special, specially dedicated to my angels and angelos (you guys know who you are). And this includes you, my Husband.


Count On Me - Bruno Mars

If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea
I'll sail the world to find you
If you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't see
I'll be the light to guide you

Find out what we're made of
What we are called to help our friends in need

You can count on me like one, two, three
I'll be there and I know when I need it
I can count on you like four, three, two
And you'll be there 'cause that's what friends
Are supposed to do, oh yeah, ooh, ooh

If you toss and you turn and you just can't fall asleep
I'll sing a song beside you
And if you ever forget how much you really mean to me
Everyday I will remind you

Find out what we're made of
What we are called to help our friends in need

You can count on me like one, two, three
I'll be there and I know when I need it
I can count on you like four, three, two
And you'll be there 'cause that's what friends
Are supposed to do, oh yeah, ooh, ooh, yeah, yeah

You'll always have my shoulder when you cry
I'll never let go, never say goodbye

You can count on me like one, two, three
I'll be there and I know when I need it
I can count on you like four, three, two
And you'll be there 'cause that's what friends
Are supposed to do, oh yeah, ooh, ooh

You can count on me 'cause I can count on you



Side note : Saya cuba untuk berpuasa sunat hari ini. Harap-harap tak lupa.

10 comments:

wande-ful said...

Su, kak mar pon tau bruno mars is a person. not band.

taktau knp perlu buat perbandingan tuh. hahahahaha

no lyrics attached?

tapi good for you. trus beli CD. support fav artist. i?
pinjam u punye boleh? haha

p/s: i baru nak ajak korang lunch arini pasal i tertinggal power laptop kat umah

Ahsuez said...

Kak M tu memang tiada tandingan when it comes to artis-artis barat ni. Artis tempatan je dia fails sikit. Haha..

I puasa sunat je. Je.

abahwafi said...

Sue, pinjam CD...nak rip jd mp3.

Minat lagu marry you...ada kan ?

Ahsuez said...

Boleh.

Ada.

No! Yes, I'm gorgeous, but I'm so taken!

abahwafi said...

Woi...part mana marry you tu yg u tak paham ?? Habaq mai

Ahsuez said...

Hahaha... This is why we love you, bro. You tak pernah mengambil kesempatan terhadap we all.

IShahcYS said...

Babe, I'm sooo into bruno mars. Love every songs, every clips. Sanggup buka youtube and bertabah dgn buffering sume semata2 nak tengok dia nyanyi live. hahaha

Ahsuez said...

Esah, apsal kau tak pergi concert hari tu? Rugi tau kalau ada chenta sedemikian dalam tapi diabaikan. Huhu..

taufiq said...

nak pinjam?

Ahsuez said...

Bro, you made me malu darab tiga sudah. Kau kat sana lagi senang dapat dan harga bahagi dua atau tiga kot?

Boleh pinjam. Aku bawak masa pergi us nanti. A super big NANTI.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...