Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Fun Experiment No. 2!

Everything was from my wardrobe, except for my brand new Red Polka Shirt from ThePoplook! Oh my, I love this over-sized shirt! (as it could hide my over-loaded fat perfectly, if you asked).


Since the length is just "ngam-ngam" to cover my 'behind', I have to put on an extender, a Topshop tank top.


And I found seluar lipat separas atas buku lali is somehow cute too! 





I also put on my skirt kembang, together with another old Superman baby-T of mine (white), half-buttoned cardigan and a pair of black Padini khakis. This is another simple, comfortable, affordable yet a bit fashionable style that I like.


Please mind my kaki kangkang. They have very little sense of camera-conscious


P/S : I'm currently addicted to ThePoplook, please be informed (and warned!).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...