Monday, April 4, 2011

Bismillah.


My last two pregnancies were not quite some smooth sailing. In fact it was tough. My first pregnancy lasted for only 7 weeks while my second pregnancy 'cost' me 5kg of weight loss during the first trimester, series of medical leaves, consistent brownish stain / discharge and twice hospital admissions. Yep, all during the first 3 months. But alhamdulillah, my baby (yeah, she is 2 already but she is still my baby) is now doing superb and that was 2+ years back.

So, this time around, early preparation I should take, with a lot of prayers.

P/S : More readings on folic acid for pregnancy (picking some) :

9 comments:

mommaholicSURI said...

Tergezut i. I ingat you dah 3rd pregnancy dah sekarang. Tapi kalau ye pun, i loike!! :)

Ahsuez said...

Don't worry, sudah ada berita gumbira nanti, I akan beritahu!

Sekarang ni baru start taking folic acid sahaja.

IShahcYS said...

You're advised to take a daily supplement of 400 micrograms (mcg) of folic acid as soon as you decide to try for a baby

MyBBcentre cakap as soon as you decide to try for a baby... *grinn** bukan aku yang cakap tau.

Ahsuez said...

Ye darling Ishah. You and Babycenter are absolutely correct.

We've decided to try for a new baby.

(finally..)

Aku Along25 said...

ahsuez/samurai,
pra-congratulation! aku doakan yg terbaek utk korang. Amin.

~SaTo OrEo~ said...

gud luck Ahsuez.. silalah menyambut baton saya ini.. :)

Ahsuez said...

Along, thanks a lot, seriously!

Sato, sila pegang kemas dulu, dah sampai masa nanti aku sambut dengan gembira. :D

Samurai said...

Semua mcm tak sabar je. Huhuhu..

Amyz! said...

Doakan semoga perjalanan akan datang ini lebih smooth dan semoga selamat semuanya. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...