Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Terduga Deria Rasa Akak, Tau!

The four girlfriends tried out a not-so new place, but newly discovered by us. It was actually a cafe and boutique, what a must-visit spot, kan ladies?


The things that tempted us to get in the cafe were actually the clothes and the cakes. The selections of clothes were (and are) fine, even the main course bihun goreng Singapura was also licin sepinggan. But the cake and service were such a turn off. The cakes were pretty but without the unnecessarily sweet and buttery icing, the cakes were actually blunt. And the cupcake costed RM5 whereas the Rainbow cake was RM10 per slice. I didn't mind paying much as long as the taste was at least par with the price. But these two of our selections that day were quite dissapointing. We were yet to try the macaroons, though. And to add to the dissatisfaction, I was paying with my card since my cash was only enough for me to survive till the next payday and that young lady (I noticed she was the only waitress there) had the guts to ask me, "Akak tak de cash ke?" Oh honey. You still have a lot to learn and you have to have the sense of loving your job more.



The color. Only the color looked 'tasty'.
In my humble opinion, business is meant to be sustained forever. And the quality and customer service contribute to most of the points for longevity. So, do it right and good and the customers will come. There is no point having all well-decorated boutique cafe when these two main criterias are being thrown to the dustbin.


But. But. But. As mentioned, the clothes were quite attractive. With three of my unpaid fashion consultants with me, I would usually bring home something. And yes, this time I brought home a chiffon blouse at a quite reasonable price. So, wait for the new episode of Fun Experiment with Mak Bedah.

6 comments:

abahwafi said...

Post yg ni ke yg u dedicated to me?

OK...well done sweetheart, u really make my day !!

Iskhhhh....

Ahsuez said...

Hasrul, do you need a hug?

abahwafi said...

Suhana...i need more than that setelah diperlakukan sedemikian rupa.

Ahsuez said...

Ok. Nah 2 hugs.

cik puan daun said...

Pantangnya aku orang tanya gitu. Awat depa tanya gitu. bayar tetap bayar walaupun dengan card or cash. ampeh

Ahsuez said...

Daun! Jauhnya kau tercampak ke tahun 2011! Hahah..

Entah lah diaorg ni. Sudahlah selalu kena tanya "tak de duit kecik ke?" ni nak pakai card pon nak tanya.

Nasib baik tak tanya "Akak tak de kad kecik ke?"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...