Friday, November 30, 2012

Friday The 13th

It's just another day when I was quite late for work, grabbed my keys and bags, rushed towards the front door. Except that I felt my bag was quite heavier than usual.

Oh! Oh! Oh! Somebody surprised my by putting these in my bag! (Nasib baik nampak padahal dalam bag aku tu macam-macam khazanah ada, silap-silap boleh jumpa rimau).


So what's the occasion? Our 5th anniversary was on Aug 11th with minimal celebration, my birthday will be on 15 Jan 2013 (turning 32 ehem ehem still young and lively ehem ehem), so what's this for?

It's 30 Nov 2012 and it's actually our anniversary before our official anniversary. It marks our 13 years of dating, y'all! Haha. 13 years ye adik-adik.

13 years of basically going through ups and downs (at different level before and after marriage, of course), thick and thin, laugh and tears with the man that I love, that I never had loved other man as much as I love him. He knows that I really wanted to get Yuna's CD for myself but I keep postponing this to give way for other important thing and yes he played the sweetest person by getting me one. Chocolate, I'm not a chocolate person but I could give some exemption to Hershey's with nuts. Well, yeah, basically he knows almost everything about me. 

To my then boyfriend now husband, I dedicate this song for you and you only. Happy 13th anniversary.

Jika engkau minta intan permata tak mungkin ku mampu

Tapi sayangkan ku capai bintang dari langit untukmu
Jika engkau minta satu dunia akan aku cuba
Ku hanya mampu jadi milikmu pastikan kau bahagia

Hati ini bukan milik ku lagi
Seribu tahun pun akan ku nanti
Kan… kamu…

Sayangku
Jangan kau persoalkan siapa di hatiku
Terukir di bintang tak mungkin hilang cintaku padamu

Yuna - Terukir Di Bintang

P/S : Dear husband, oh yes, my wishlist is growing and of course I'm letting you know every single thing, you know, just in case they are needed for the next surprise. ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...