Thursday, November 1, 2012

Now Only I Can Eat

Sent Eivie to her daycare this morning with a little chaos; everything was in place except Eirsa demanded to ride on Atuk's car instead of Papa's. We would want to avoid her seeing us at the daycare as there is possibility that she would want to come back home with us, especially when if she saw me.

So we went with separate car; Eirsa with Atuk and Papa. Eivie with Mommy and Opah. Arrived not at the same time too and basically Eirsa had no idea that her sister is co-locating with her at the daycare and she didn't know we were there until around 9 a.m. (since 8.15 a.m. Well, I have A LOT to inform, please ignore my fussiness).

Left Eivie when she was busy exploring around. In fact she even started exploring the baby room and ignored us upon arrival. What a busy baby. She looked fine when we left her.

Papa and I had our breakfast with Atuk and Opah at a nearby restaurant and came back to 'stalk' Eivie at her daycare. Not really about seeing her development but rather listening. I mean we would want to avoid getting back inside the daycare and save Eivie as that would send her a wrong signal. So we just listened from outside the daycare. And we could not be visible to Eirsa either. If not lagi haru!

Heard her cry. Not contagious though. Cried, stopped, cried, stopped. For may be 5-10 minutes. And senyap. Senyap. So Papa and I left, leaving Atuk and Opah doing the standby duty.

An hour later I texted Opah and she said Eivie didn't cry upon she left either. That's a good sign.

Chatted with Lin, the daycare owner this afternoon and alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah, she reported that Eivie is adapting well. Full report as below. :D

The night before.






With her new friend, other than her un-manage bushy hair, she looks fine to me.

So, well. I underestimated Eivie! She actually did well. Syabas my baby! Balik kang mommy gomol.

Hope this good development continues. InshaAllah.

Now only I my selera kicks in, give me my nasik, I want my nasik pronto!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...