Tuesday, July 2, 2013

It's Just Temporary





There's nothing sinful about having to supplement your toddler's daily milk consumption with formula, when you really have to. That doesn't make you a bad mother at all. You are doing the necessity while still struggling in the battle of breastfeeding.

With the current milk supply I know sooner or later I would have to add small a session of formula milk feeding while Eivie's at the daycare. As I told you guys previously, my production nowadays had jatuh longkang; day in day out and I also had to deal with only half amount of hasil pumping during PMS, daily for a week.

I think supplementing Eivie this way relieves us both; no pressure for mommy and still enough total milk consumption for Eivie. 

I still hope for miracle to happen, thus direct night feeding and daily routine pumpings at office will still continue. InshaAllah I will ensure Eivie will enjoy the goodness of breastmilk until she's two (with or without formula).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...