Monday, February 21, 2011

I Like Fashion and I Hope That I'm Rich and Pretty Like Siti Nurhaliza

I like fashion .I wanted to say 'I love fashion' but I don't think I am comparable with the fashion-craze level since I love my money more. I mean I love fashion but my monthly budget on fashion is limited. So you could regularly see me in my improvised same old same old fashion style. I might add some a new thing or two but it will all depend on my budget. So I could just put myself as a fashion liker only. Fashion consistently needs money and it's not a bad thing though. You just need to be creative and innovative and spend smartly.


Ok. I like fashion. I like fashion but I'd like to keep it simply and subtle yet classy at the same time. I like jackets, nice shirts, hot pair jeans and those simple-and-subtle-yet-classy type. I don't dream to super trendy or a sylista or a fashionista, but I just want to look appropriate with a little touch of gorgeousness. I hate when I looked sloppy in photos. Seriously. I'm not super pretty but at least I hope my appearance could compensate not-super-pretty-ness. My office outfit is about the same daily; office shirt, perhaps some cardigan or jacket, office pants and of course inner + shawl. And some hot heels, of course. Hot heels are must. And I don't mind spending more than RM150 per pair. Plus, size 3 is usually super hard to find so I have to grab those available once I found them.


One of my favorites. Yes, I wear them even with kurung!
Me and my girl friends casually talk about fashion. Some of my friends are good in fashion and style and they are very helpful. We talk about what suit us, what's new and wearable, where did you get this, where could I get that and stuffs. The fun will never end when you talk about fashion. Never end except when it comes to budget. *slap forehead* I like to visit some fashionista's blog and get inpired by them.


As said, fashion consistently needs money. if not much, a little. The same pants, (yes, they are still wearable), but they will not make you look up-to-date. And even worse, they will make you look like a makcik. And I don't want to look like a makcik. Yes, I'm thirty but not a makcik-like thirty. Still, I need revamp most of my outfit, to something more womanly and smart, in which the top is long enough to cover my butt but short enough to not make me look short (geddit?), while the bottom is loose enough to hide my sillhouete (and cellulite) yet fashionable enough to not make me look like I'm wearing mom's pants.




'Makcik' at work. Some 7 years ago. Apsal selipar kau besar sangat? Selipar boss, Tuan


'Makcik' at work. Some 5 years ago. I was and am petite.


'Makcik' at work. Some 5 years ago. Gosh, I was once THAT skinny!
If I really want to keep up with fashion, I have to sacrifice my good budget on my monthly meal allowance, since all other allocations go straight to house loan, car loan, Eirsa, Emak, bills and all. Yes, I love good food and yes, being a Manager will not make you rich, darling.


Usually I would add small new things to my wardrobe, if not totally new. Things are as simple as new inner, new brooch, new shawl, since I could only afford to buy new shirt or jackets or pants very once in a while. Those that I want usually cost more than what I could save for the month. So I usually bring forward the budget or it ends up to be spent on car service charge, air-conditioner service charge, punctured tyre, 'cukai taksiran' and those unexpected bills.


And for the next 5 months, I will still be salivating over gorgeous outfit since I plan to get some good fashion deal in Bandung. No, I could never find everything that I want there, but I could insyaAllah still find something fabulous and much cheaper. And if possible, we would spare some RM3000-RM4000 for shopping only (for all of us). *Mana aku nak carik duit, please goncang me hard so that I could wake up. Or please start puasa NOW*


So guys, please bear with my same old same old wardrobe for several months, ya!

4 comments:

sue-ana said...

looove the heels. santek!**wink2**



p/s: selipar boss tu pun cantik gak.err...

Ahsuez said...

Suhana, rembat la satu jugak! :D

wande-ful said...

i tak sangka su....
u sgt dah berubah.
part yg lipat jeans tuh mmg tak tahan..
diapit pula dgn mr k, kesayangan u tuh...haha

tapi skang very the vogue diva-ish ok.
sumber fashion and inspirasi lagi

keep it up !

(mcm ulasan cikgu dlm report card )

Ahsuez said...

Melinder, yang lipat tu sebab kat pantai, basah seluar aqaq nanti. Baru lepas bagi ikan makan sebenarnya tu.

Mr. K is always yours, I respect that.

Thank you, Teacher!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...