Sunday, May 22, 2011

Bayar Lebih Sikit Untuk Servis Yang Cool!

I know, Domino's Pizza is expensive than Pizza Hut's Pizza. But I still prefer Domino's Pizza because from my personal experience :

1) The dough tastes better
2) The service is much better; it's either 30 mins of free regular pizza voucher. Yes, we so far had received 3 vouchers even though it was only 5-10 minutes late of delivery. The same time I tried to order for Pizza Hut's pizza online, they offered me 60 minutes delivery. And once we ordered Pizza Hut's pizza, the order only came almost 2 hours later.
3) I registered online Pizza Hut's account with my delivery to office address and when I want to change to my house address, error occurred every time. Noice.

Plus, the have this cool GPS tracking system. Gila terpesona akak dengan kecanggihan begini!



* Just heard my house bell, must be the Domino's Pizza's guy!
** And yes, he was! He even gave us the free pizza voucher for just being 6 minutes late! Disebabkan ini, kami selalu memberi tips (sikit je la tapi) kepada delivery guy.

3 comments:

abahwafi said...

rasanya Pizza Hut lagi mahal kan ?

tak elok merasuah delivery guy...

AZZ said...

i suka topping Dominos....banyak dan sedap..rasanya Pizza lagi mahal sebab Dominos selalu buat offer, kalau jd member lagi muuuraahhh

Ahsuez said...

Siapa tah cakap Pizza lagi murah. I pun tak check latest rate.

Aishah, yes, I love the latest First Class prawn topping pizza!

And of course to order online we have to have an account but not sure whether this is the 'member' that you are referring to. Monthly mesti dapat promo free regular pizza. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...