Monday, May 16, 2011

Orang Tua Pergi Berurut


We claimed our spa MilkADeal voucher last Tuesday. The new spa was nice, even though it was relatively small. There were no changing rooms nor safety deposit boxes. You've gotta put your belongings and clothes in the same room of jacuzzi and massage room. I mean you would technically be in the same room for the whole 2-hours. But fret not, the room size would not make you suffocated.

The appointment was at 2.30 and we reached there at 2.15. It was super hot, I was a bit hungry plus I had minor headache plus I had flu. The whole session was fully-utilized with thorough scrub, jacuzzi and hot stone massage (Gosh, I love this massage!) and I know I should feel fresher, rejuvenated after that but no. NO. Instead, my headache worsened and I slowly felt muscle-discomfort all over my body. I asked husband, but he told me that felt biasa-biasa je.

Back home, I terus demam. I rasa pening, tak lalu makan, lantar rasa hendak berbaring sahaja. And my bodyache (especially my back) worsened. Esoknya I dapat cuti sakit. I know. My mistakes for abandoing the 3 crucial factors above, plus minor sign of aging.

Nonetheless, Husband and I trust and see eye to eye that spa sessions are indeed required at least every half of a year. And all deals from MilkADeal are so tempted for cheapskate money-saver like us!


Note : Latest promotion from MilkADeal on spa is RM68 instead of RM386 of full body massage and spa at Emperor Spa, Damansara Utama.

It's A Fact! : In South Korea, only blind and visually-impaired people can become licensed masseurs/masseuses.

2 comments:

mommaholicSURI said...

I memang dah tobat Nasuha dengan no. 1 nyer note. Bukan takat lemah badan bagai, rasa ternoda pun yer. Hahahaha. :)

I mcm nak consider this kind of deal jugak la later. Eh you, their promoter ade x cuba-cuba pujuk you untuk amik any follow up package ke anything something like that. I xsuka lah kalau ade yg mcm tu. Sebab i ni insan yang 'lemah'. Hihihihi

Ahsuez said...

Laling, confirm ada. Tapi sengih-sengih buat muka confident yang you akan contact semula.

Their catch selalunya, "Promotion ni sekarang sahaja, kita tak tahu bila akan habis promotion ini.." Trust me, akan ada promotion promotion promotion yang lain. :D

I rasa regang-regang semua ligament I lepas kena urut tu. Dia tak bagi can pon badan I ni kecik ke, kaum yang lemah ke.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...