Thursday, May 19, 2011

Fun Experiment No. 3 & 4! (Dah Kemaruk Nak Berkain Pula)

Believe me. I never owned a long skirt for the past 30 years (but I do own short-short ones la, for home-used only...). I mean may be Emak bought me some but as far as I'm concerned, I had never bought one for myself. The same case was also applicable for a long dress, short apatah lagi. And I could rarely be seen in baju kurung when I go to the office, except for jamuan raya. I have no offense or problems or bad experience with baju kurung. But I will be more comfortable in my pants.

I guess recently, 30 year old feminine side of me akhirnya dah tak boleh menahan kesabaran lagi. I started buying skirt and dresses last month and getting addicted. Within a month, I finally owned a long maxi skirt and 3 long dresses (ok dah, sekarang budget sudah habis, saya sudah insaf percayalah). All from ThePoplook.

I started with black maxi skirt, from ThePoplook. And. Get. Hooked! Of course I need to pair with carefully selected top, but alhamdulillah, my first experiment turned out to be very successful and made me more confident to pull a skirt-style off. Since then, I've been wearing the same skirt over and over again, sampai Husband pun perasan, "Ni dah basuh ke belum ni? Asik pakai je.." Tak boleh simpan rahsia langsung. *__*



Later I tried ThePoplook's maxi dress, pair it with a black jacket and loved the look too!




Note : I found ThePoplook's skirts and long dresses are quite reasonable in terms of price. And admittedly addicted too. And yes, the blue silky scarf (in first trip photo) is indeed a Schanaz scarf and I love it! Sangat mudah dipakai (tak licin), effect nya sungguh terletak and of course, stylish. I already had two and plan to own more. :D

Even More Important and Serious Note : Owner of Shop SputnikSweetheart, Ami Schaheera, has been (and still is) battling with blood cancer since a year ago. Her journey is inspiring and she would never let the disease to take all the fun that she has in life and fashion.

Fun Fact : Rah-rah skirt, a short, tiered and often solorful skirt fashionable in the early-mid 1980s, also know as cheering skirt.

6 comments:

wande-ful said...

so cute and gorgeous !

gamba last tuh tak nampak la depan dia...u amik ngereng...how am i supposed to appreciate the fashion?

Ahsuez said...

Mel, nanti I pakai dan gelek-gelek depan you, you tengok lah. Gambar-gambar yang I ambil dari depan nampak lebar semacam. Kenapa entah (bimbo).

mommaholicSURI said...

mana lagi? mana lagi?
Looking forward to see more photos!!
Comel lote weh!!! :)

Ahsuez said...

Malu la Nuurill. Especially dengan you. *blushing*

Aku Along25 said...

ah suez, bestnye...suker tgk gaya ko. aku pun berkenan. tp problem with me is, aku cam malas skit nak bergaya wlupun nak. huk2. ni website yg aku suker TENGOK jugak. kot2 lee... http://caribmuslimah.wordpress.com/

Ahsuez said...

Along, thanks! That's indeed one good reference blog. The styles adalah fresh, creative dan sangat muslimah.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...