Tuesday, December 18, 2012

A Quickie On Baby Food

Had a talk with two colleagues on baby food just now; one asked me how did I manage preparing homemade food for Eivie at least up to until now, what to feed the baby, when (she's mother of three, even more challenging to manage time, let alone to do research on this thing, as she told me). One asked me how did I want to waste my time preparing all those when I could actually get all the instants (she did that for her baby, by the way).

Well, for me it's all about choice. There's no right or wrong in motherhood. Researches might show that it's not good for baby to be fed with food with salt, oil and those things considered heavy for the baby's digestion, but this person might say, "I fed him with bubur nasi, ikan bilis and sayur sawi as his first food. He's now 3 years old and he's doing just fine. I save my time and money. Afterall our parents fed us with instant rice but now we are still in good condition, doing well in our study and work."

It's ok, she's the mother to her children, and so do I to my girls. I have the right to undergo motherhood the way that I believe is right to the kids and us and to inspire any mother that wants to be inspired. So yeah, it's the matter of choice. And effort, of course.

Less Important Note : I could only access to my Twitter account via mobile and my 1Gb cheapskate data plan. As such, it refrains me to keep up with my timeline and tweet as frequently as before. Let alone my Facebook, I only visit it whenever I wanted to, to give you the feeling, perhaps once every fortnight. So this give me more semangat to update my blog frequently. Kot.

2 comments:

Samurai said...

One of the best answer for "Org dulu2 bagi kita mkn nasik masa umur sekian sekian bulan. Elok je kita sekarang" is "Org dulu2 tak tau. Sekarang ni kita dah tau". Up to us nak keep on bebuat tak tau or do some improvement. :)

Ahsuez said...

Well papa, some have concrete reasons, some are just pure strongly-standing-by-her-opinion and ego.

Masing-masing punya style. Cuma tak perlu condemn sesama sendiri.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...