Thursday, January 17, 2013

Happy Birthday To The Most Wonderful Woman

Upon reaching my office, I called Mak and wished her a very happy 59th birthday. Mak is getting older, I'm not sure whether I've done enough for her so far.

I might not the best daughter on earth, but I tried the best that I could at that point of time, to be a good daughter of hers. I used to be the rebellious type (blame it on the middle child syndrome yeah!), I remembered persuading her to buy me things that she could barely afford at that time being a single mother of 4 (and much later, 5), disagreeing on many things with her and other things that I did that might leave some marks on her heart, but yes, I was and still trying to be a good daughter. I'm thankful that Allah always spares some goodness in my heart in which everything that I do, I would still have my mom in my mind and heart. Ya Allah, please keep this with me until forever.

And having two daughters myself, I could never compare the hardships that I'm facing now, with the ones that Mak had to face when we were young. Fair enough, I should not complain. It could never been easy but yeah, Mak made it. So, why should I complain with many aids and helps that I could get now in raising up my children.

And to Eirsa and Eivie (and perhaps my next child(ren)), I pray that they'll at least be the same daughter like me to my Mak, or if God wants to award me with more, better.

I love you Mak, as always. Kiss. Hugs.

Somebody gets a birthday wish from Hans Isaac!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...