Saturday, March 19, 2011

Cabaran Mencabar Perut!

... Bermula hari ini!

Selongkar-selongkar setor tadi, I found this; fat burning cream and a modern, strappy bengkung. I actually used them during my confinement days. They worked wonders but I believed breastfeeding Eirsa was a major contributing factor.

So this time, it's going to be only them and I, trying to pull all the fat off! (Eirsa is weaning off). Let's try to make it for 21 days first then we see how do we go about it. I need to put them on at least once a day, for several hours.

So, jom join me!

2 comments:

mommaholicSURI said...

me and father in law.. diulangi, my father in law will do something like this starting next week. Bersama-samalah kita =D

Ahsuez said...

Are you telling me you father-in-law pon akan pakai bengkung?

I also notice yang I senang berak lepas dok asyik sapu losyen mustajab. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...