Saturday, March 12, 2011

Hello Weekend Yang Padat!

Starting my busy day with roti jala and chicken curry, heaven in my tummy and on my weight scale. But it was superb tho, so an exception is acceptable.
I'm now at my PIL's and about to go back to my house, as I need to get ready for a very dear friend's solemnization ceremony. And yes, the even will start at 10 a.m. and that I have a total of 1-hr journey and now it's 8.30 a.m. I was so sleepy since I slept at 1.15 this morning, so-called my dedication to work.
Later the whole family and I will leave to Port Dickson; a gate-away. And I will still require bring my works along since one of them is important in such a way that it has to be submitted before Monday and we are going to a place with very limited internet access. *kill me already*
Fabulous weekend, all!

2 comments:

mommaholicSURI said...

Amboih.. best nya pi berfamily day!! :) mesti u dah ready baju untuk that event 3 hari sebelum kan? kan? hahahaha.

Nanti letak gambo banyak-banyak tau. :)

Ahsuez said...

Nuurill, pi kat beach, tapi langsung tak jejak pasir. Eirsa sangat pembersih ok, kena pasir sikit suruh I bersihkan. Diva the vass, ok, tak kuasa mak.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...